2018 Autumn Floral Workshop
Friday, 25 May OR Saturday, 26 May
We are so excited to present our basics on floral arranging full day course, at The Styling Shed, Stellenbosch. It will be a day filled with lots of learning and floral bliss!
The day includes:
- Welcome drinks
- An abundance of flowers for arranging and taking home
- Theory about how to create beautiful floral designs
- You will learn how to make both a centre piece and a bouquet
- Afternoon tea
A breakdown of the theory and practical sessions:
- Getting in touch with your inner creative flow | with a relaxing musical session
- Design | colour, form, shape and planning the overall look
- Mechanics | how to work with oasis, wire and vases
- Bouquets and bunches | how to make a beautiful bouquet
- Q & A | you can ask any questions you like such as were do I source my flowers from, how to make various flowers last longer etc.
We will have two practical sessions, one and half hours per session:
- Centre piece arranging
- Bouquet making
This is an investment in yourself. You will have a day of fun and an experience you won’t forget, as well as go away with invaluable skills and an enriched knowledge about how to create beautiful arrangements. If you’re wanting to know more to just make beautiful arrangements for your home, arrange bunches for friends or even see if flowers is something you want to pursue more seriously – this is for you!
I am looking forward to some floral fun!
Both days are fully booked, however we will be holding more workshops in the future. If you want to put your name on a waiting list for the next workshop, pop us an email and we will keep you posted!